Custom web application development in CakePHP involves creating custom scripts and codes that are tailored to the specific requirements of the client. This includes creating dynamic web pages and applications, setting up databases, and integrating third-party APIs and services. The development process also involves testing the application for functionality and security.
Some CakePHP Features include
- CakePHP is an open-source language and can help lower the cost of development.
- Flexible with other technologies such as databases and web servers, making it a versatile choice for custom web development.
- It has a large community with lots of resources & support for developers
- CakePHP can handle large amounts of data and traffic
- It can be optimized to work with web servers & databases efficiently resulting in overall better performance
- CakePHP has built-in security features and a large library of libraries to secure your application.
- CakePHP is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, thus making cross platform deployment easy